sâmbătă, 4 septembrie 2010
Everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay, it's not the end. If you make the conscientious decision to be happy, you will be. One of my favorite quotes: "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right."
* Don't search for the answers, which could not be given you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without ever noticing it, live your way into the answer.
Things I do that help me get through a day
* Talk to my friends and family. Luckily I have gotten to a point where I don't bore them with the details of my problems. Listening to them and hearing about their life is nice.
* Write. I have always kept a journal and I write down my thoughts, whatever they may be. Getting them down on paper helps me move past them a little.
* Travel. Get out of town for the weekend if you can.
* Read, watch TV, movies.
* Spend time with God, in prayer.
* Let yourself be sad. That's okay and perfectly natural. There's nothing wrong with moping around the house, watching tv all day and eating ice cream for dinner every so often!
Nothing you haven't already heard I am sure, but it helps to see them listed out.
Publicat de paul cristian la 20:23