Etichete

Apologize (1) Care (2) Chance (1) Disappointment (1) Faith (1) Forgive (1) Hope (2) Love (3) Never Surrender (1) Nothing (1) Plan (2) Promise (1) Sad (1) Smile (1) Why ? (1) Will (1) Wrong (2)

miercuri, 18 august 2010

A thankful prayer..

Thank you for this special day.
Thank you for bringing me one step closer to You, thank you for your plan, thank you for 
the great things You've prepared for my life.
Thank you for your peace, for your love, for the confidence You've placed in my heart.
Thank you for being next to me when things where tough.
Thank you for so many blessings that I experience in my life.
Thank you God for your forgivness; help me forgive myself and forgive others.
Thank you for helping me become the type of person that You want.
Thank you for learning me to believe.
I don't need to ask You for any more favors, for I know that all will come when the timing 
is perfect. Thank you Lord. Amen.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu